Survey and Construction Sales Representative – Navigation Electronics, Inc., a Leading Distributor of Trimble GPS Equipment is seeking a Survey and Construction outside sales representative in Alabama. Responsibilities include developing new accounts and expanding existing accounts, arranging product demonstrations and participating in trade shows, user groups and other events throughout a designated region. Travel throughout the region is also required. Qualified individuals should have a knowledge of GPS/RTK and Robotic Total Stations and data collection software. Ideal candidate is an aggressive, proven self-starter with top communication & organizational skills who has the ability to develop productive relationships with customers, colleagues, and management. NEI offers a competitive salary, commission and benefits package.
Please forward resume and salary requirements to email@example.com or Human Resources, P.O. Box 60489, Lafayette, LA 70596.
Product Consultant Requirements
- Bachelor's or Associates degree in Geomatics or Engineering related field or two or more years of survey and construction industry experience
- Knowledge of products from an end-user perspective
- Ability to develop productive relationships with customers, colleagues, and management
- Proven track record in sales or business development
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team